Would you like to know a little bit about us? The Rural Business Community allows business owners to work in an environment where they are surrounded by other businesses. There are regular breakfast meetings with the community to share business ideas, and an active referral scheme amongst members. Networking groups often provide a great source of new business, but being based under the same roof as the other members adds significant power to that process.
Expand your business!
In addition to the core services in the office, The Rural Business Community provides the following additional roles to allow you to spend longer on your business;
- Full reception facility for greeting your clients
- Call handling and diverting, wherever you are
- Postal address
- Scan and email your post to you
- Virtual Assistants
- Networking meetings
- Active referral scheme
- Fast broadband
The perfect office environment!
The Rural Business Community provides;
- Choice of private office, hot desk or monthly desk (click here to find out more)
- Flexible & affordable rental agreements
- 3 meeting rooms
- 10Mb Broadband
- Large Seminar / training room
- Conference and Training Facilities
- Indoor & outdoor relaxation areas
- Kitchen & shower facilities
- Reception area, with full time receptionist
- Free roam around the countryside
- Visitor and member parking
- Great coffee for residents and their clients
The Rural Business Community is a new serviced office based in Seaton, Rutland. It is just 2 miles from Uppingham, 9 miles from Oakham, 12 miles from Stamford and 16 miles from Market Harborough and we are just 1.5 miles off the A47.
Please get in contact with us through the details at the top of the page, if you would like to know more.