Are contract periods flexible?
Yes. Even though are contact periods are for generally for 12 months, we are happy to offer a 3 month contract, as a trial period. Our notice periods also provide flexibility for you, with Private Offices at 3 months, Warm Desks at 2 months and Hot Desks at just 1 month.
How and when do I have to pay?
We send our invoices out on a monthly basis, corresponding to the date that you begin using our services. You can pay in a number of ways, including by Standing Order, Direct Transfer, BACS, Cheque and PayPal. Please just ask if your payment method is suitable. We are unable to take cash or debit/credit payments directly. Debit/credit card payments can be made using PayPal. Invoices should be paid within 5 working days of their receipt.
What is included in my rent?
The monthly rental fee for Private Offices, Warm Desks and Hot Desks, include the following:
- Full reception facility for greeting you and your clients, open from 0900- 1730 Monday to Friday.
- Professional meeting rooms to see your clients. You are entitled to up to 20 hours free usage of these per month.
- Conference facilities at half the normal cost. This also applies to any meeting room usage that exceeds 20 hours per month.
- Professional VOIP phone system. No line rental for this and only outbound calls are charged.
- Fast MB Broadband, with up to 2MB free usage per business principle, per month.
- Kitchen and shower facilities.
- Fresh tea,coffee and refreshments- some of which are complimentary.
- Free usage of both indoor and outdoor relaxation facilities.
- Free roam of the surrounding countryside.
- Basic office furniture, including desks, chairs and lockable pedestles.
- Gas, water and electricity
- Cleaning of the communal areas and your office space
- CCTV and advanced security systems
- Maintenance to general wear and tear (please note that damages or deliberate modifications made by you to the building may be charged for)
- Building Insurance
- Business Rates
- 24 hour access if required
Are there any additional charges?
There are some facilities that you will be charged extra for, these include:
- Outbound telephone calls
- Usage, in excess of 20 hours , of meeting rooms
- Conference facilities, charged at half the normal rate.
- Excessive usage of your MB allowance, i.e. over 2MB per month per business principle.
- Non complimentary goods from the Coffee Bar.
- Additional services, such as Call Handling, Seminar and Conference Organisation, Bookkeeping and Social Media. All of these services are optional to you. Click here to find out more.
- Storage of large goods in our external storage area.
Is there a Virtual Office Solution available?
Absolutely. At The Rural Business Community we fully understand that every business has different needs. That is why we offer a facility whereby you can use us as your virtual office, without physically being here. You can use our address as your company’s registered address, have post sent here and have your calls answered by a professional receptionist. Click here to find out more about the costs and services available.
Can non-members use the conference and meeting facilities?
Yes. Everyone is welcome to use our conference, seminar, training and meeting facilities. Members are entitled to a discount of 50% off nearly all of our facilities, but non members will still receive a competitive rate. We can also cater for larger events in our spacious seminar suite, offer dinner bed and breakfast packages and will arrange for food and drinks to be brought in for your occassion. Whether you are looking for a location to hold a training day, a conference over the course of week or a meeting room for an hour , we have the solution for you. Click here to find our more about our conference and meeting room facilities, prices and packages.