One Person Businesses
From our own experience we understand that one person businesses can benefit from working at home but we are also very aware of its limitations;
- Too difficult to get away from your business
- Difficult to employ other people
- Too many distractions and not a great place to meet and impress your clients
- Poor broadband and IT infrastructure
- Little opportunity to network with other businesses.
We have the flexibility to provide you with a permanent office solution or a desk for use occasionally during the week or temporarily when you need it.
- Full reception facility to greet your clients
- Coffee lounge, kitchen & shower room to help your work/life balance
- Outdoor patio with Wi-fi
- Call handling and diverting, wherever you are
- Fast 10Mb broadband, and flexible IT infrastructure
- Professional VOIP phone system to meet all your telephony requirements
- Postal address
- Scanning and emailing your post to you
- Networking with other businesses through The Active Referral Network
- Flexible & affordable rental agreements
The Rural Business Community is a new serviced office based in Seaton, Rutland. It is just 2 miles from Uppingham, 9 miles from Oakham, 12 miles from Stamford and 16 miles from Market Harborough and we are just 1.5 miles off the A47.
Please get in contact with us through the details at the top of the page, if you would like to know more.