Solutions for Small Businesses
As a small business owner, it can often be difficult to find a solutions for small businesses. In our experience, the problems tend to be;
- Most rural office units are too large, expensive and on a long lease
- Most genuinely serviced offices are found in the cities further a field
- The business is too small to justify the costs of a full IT infrastructure, but big enough to need it
- A receptionist would be too much of an additional cost, and so client calls are managed when you are on the move, which is never ideal
- Little opportunity to network with other businesses.
The Rural Business Community has been designed with the flexibility to help you in the following ways;
- Full reception facility to greet your clients
- Coffee lounge, kitchen & shower room to help your work/life balance
- Outdoor patio with Wi-fi
- Call handling and diverting, wherever you are
- Fast 10Mb broadband, and flexible IT infrastructure
- Professional VOIP phone system to meet all your telephony requirements
- Postal address
- Scanning and emailing your post to you
- Networking with other businesses through The Active Referral Network
- Flexible & affordable rental agreements
The Rural Business Community is a new serviced office based in Seaton, Rutland. It is just 2 miles from Uppingham, 9 miles from Oakham, 12 miles from Stamford and 16 miles from Market Harborough and we are just 1.5 miles off the A47.
Please get in contact with us through the details at the top of the page, if you would like to know more.